This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
PRODUCTION · CI GAMES GROUP · FULLY REMOTE
We are looking for a proactive and passionate Associate Producer to join our crew!
Apply for this Job
We usually respond within a week
CI Games are seeking an Associate Producer to work on our exciting new projects. We are looking for a proactive and passionate team player to join our crew, someone who can pave the way for the production process and draw upon their organisational and leadership skills to create long-term roadmaps and schedules.
As an Associate Producer at CI Games, you will be welcomed into an exclusively remote environment where you can collaborate with seriously talented industry veterans from all around the globe. We are currently working on our most ambitious projects yet, and we want to continue to build extraordinary stories that redefine the standards of gaming.
- Work with the Senior Producer to manage our portfolio of externally-developed titles.
- Assist with milestone reviews, ensuring that action items are reported and tracked.
- Assist with new product evaluations, providing feedback and insight versus benchmark titles.
- Support QA and Release Manager requirements for platform holder submissions
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials, and support any external requirements here.
- Ensure planning materials are kept updated, to include project roadmaps, release calendars, project risk and issues logs.
- Liase with development partners daily, to ensure the smooth execution of our responsibilities to them and maintain a strong relationship.
- Anticipate risks & put plans of action in place to overcome them.
- Meet with internal and external team to clarify milestones, prioritize deliverables, give updates, address concerns, provide direction, gather feedback, etc.
- Help manage outsource requirements per project.
- Look for opportunities to improve and evolve our processes, methods, and practices.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, e.g. publishing producer, dev producer, indie dev
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work under pressure
- A passion for indie games, and excellent product knowledge in this space
- Plenty of flexibility to adapt to a range of situations & navigate interdependencies
- Familiarity with a variety of project management methodologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- An attentive, collaborative, and innovative spirit
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, and social events. Our environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours (10am-4pm CET), and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus.
- Free games and merchandise.
- Wrap parties for game releases.
- Remote/Homeworking from anywhere in Europe with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming – forever.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to building a diverse workforce, representative of the world we live and game in!
Accessibility is at the heart of our games, and we reflect that in how we operate as a business. Should you require adjustments or flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at with us, please let us know in your application and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.
CI Games Group