Biodome Games is looking for a game programmer who is interested in F2P games and not working in Unity, working remotely in a small (tiny, actually) team, on a light-weight game that serves millions of players World-wide every month, on a multitude of platforms.
We’re working exclusively with our publisher FRVR, and remain a fully independent founder-owned company.
Our focus is currently on Gold Digger FRVR, our most successful game to date. Besides that we’re maintaining Gold Train FRVR and have Putt Rush FRVR & Pool Rush FRVR in early stages of launch.
- Become centrally placed in a tiny team, running a F2P game with 3.5M MAU
- Develop, implement and maintain systems and subsystems
- Collaborate closely in a small team to massage the right game experience
- Be responsible for how features are implemented and maintained
We are looking for someone who..
- Have worked as a programmer on at least 2 games from start to launch
- Enjoy collaborating with artists and game designers
- Are comfortable making decisions about how to implement features
- Love tweaking features to get the right “game feel”
- Enjoys all aspects of game programming
- Plays games regularly
We’ll be extra impressed if you have...
- Experience with somewhat old fashioned game programming
- Experience with instant or social games
- Experience with multiplayer games
- Experience with small teams
- Tonnes of learning opportunities
- Contribute on equal terms: speak your mind, show leadership
- Full time employment
- 100% remote work (no, we don’t have an office (yet))
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary