We are hiring for a Game Designer to improve and balance our soon to launch game. This role would support balancing the game, designing game mechanics, improving the player experience, and improving monetization. This role will be an integral part of our team and experience working in Gaming is an absolute must.
- Develop game features, improve balance, game mechanics, and monetization
- Perform constant analysis of the game and of the results of new mechanics
- Monitor competitors’ applications and identity features among games of different genres that are worth implementing
- Must speak fluent English
- Experience working with midcore (or gambling) and competitive multiplayer games released in the App Store or Google Play
- Gaming experience in competitive multiplayer F2P or P2E games
- Deep understanding of the principles of customization systems
- Strong data analytics
- Must be detail-oriented and able to test own work thoroughly.
- Knowledge of Unity and Machinations are nice to have but not required
Our culture centers around collaboration, allowing the best ideas to win, and giving talented people the autonomy to truly own their work. We are a fully distributed team, with members from around the globe. There is ample opportunity to take on new responsibilities, learn from others, and make a meaningful impact within the team. We hold meetings as needed but bias towards allowing everyone to focus on their work and get things done.
- Completely remote
- Equity in a fast growing company
- High impact role
Note: We do not offer health / life insurance or a 401K. Payment in stable coins is preferred, but we can evaluate other more traditional options for the right candidate.