The One Lonely Outpost team of 17 passionate game makers is seeking an experienced C# Programmer to join us! You would be joining the current Senior programmer as their go-to developer for advanced tasks they do not have time for, or if experienced and skilled enough co-lead or take over leadership of the technical development.
We are an extremely passionate team of indie devs located around the world who have been fortunate enough to secure funding, and now we're seeking an additional member to round out the team!
Work is contract based full-time equivalent with regular payments twice per month plus contribution-based revenue share which is considered a substantial part of contribution. Position is fully remote via Discord, Git, Codecks, and Google Drive coordination.
- Passionate about One Lonely Outpost or Farm-Life-Sim games
- 5+ Years of professional C#/Unity experience OR at least 3+ Years and a released title on Steam/Console.
- Experience with ECS/Unity DOTS
- Experience with developing features in a multiplayer game which were synchronized between players
- A portfolio of completed project(s)
- Good self-direction and independent problem solving skills
- Good mastery of the written and spoken English language
- Examples of code
- 8+ years working in 2D game dev
- Have led technical development on a released multiplayer game
- Mastery of Unity ECS/DOTS
- Experience with Git and Task tracking
- Experience with shaders and Unity rendering pipelines
- Experience with Pixel Crushers products
- Experience with Unit testing in Unity
- Resume (or just a quick summary of experience/ a bit about yourself)
- Portfolio/Examples of prior work
- Why you want to join us
- Desired compensation or ideally current cost of living