Armor Games Studios is looking for a Senior Producer! You’ll be working with indie developers from around the world on a wide variety of titles that span different genres and platforms. For this role we are seeking an experienced candidate who will grow with our tight-knit team and help us serve our talented developers with the support and guidance we value.
This is a paid, full-time, remote position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the production of multiple in-development titles via weekly check-ins with their teams and regular milestone evaluations
- Set up and maintain schedules related to production of titles throughout development and up to launch, including necessary patches
- Coordinate a title’s needs with other departments such as marketing, business development, release management, and QA
- Troubleshoot and work with developers to problem solve any production challenges
- Organize and provide feedback for titles throughout development, both internally and from outside beta testers
- Previous experience in game production on PC, mobile, and console
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent teams of people and projects
- A self-starter who works as well on their own as in a group
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with platform lotcheck and certification processes
- Provide support and mentorship to production staff as needed
- Experience attending industry events (in person or remotely) a plus
About Armor Games Studios:
We are an indie game publisher of titles like Bear & Breakfast, The Spirit and the Mouse, The Last Stand: Aftermath, and many more. We work on games for everything from PC to mobile, to console and even VR. We put our people first, and publish games that we are truly passionate about, and pride ourselves on providing long term guidance and support to their development teams. We also provide one-on-one yearly career development discussion and guidance to collaborate with you on your goals, and explore opportunities for growth potential within the company and your own skills.
- Fully remote
- Full time role with benefits (may differ depending on location)
- No crunch
- Four day workweek (32 hours)