This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Arctic Theory is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join its Game and Marketing team.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will be creating marketing and brand assets for our studio and debut game. Working closely with the Brand Manager and Creative team, you'll be responsible for taking and interpreting creative briefs to bring our ideas to life.
- Designing, producing and managing high quality, on-brand designs for various marketing activities
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across our marketing channels
- Keeping up with current market trends and identifying areas to improve our position
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience and proficiency in graphic design
- Fantastic working knowledge of design software like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid understanding of the core principles of graphic design
- Great understanding of UX and UI design
- Experience working with game development engines is a big plus
What we offer:
- A work environment that promotes growth, creativity and innovation
- Flexible work hours
- Great office space in Hafnarfjörður, Iceland, and the opportunity to work remotely
- Lunch on-site three times a week on top of free drinks, snacks and coffee/tea
- Regular staff hangouts (fx. barbeques, gaming sessions, movie nights)
About Arctic Theory:
Arctic Theory was founded in the summer of 2020 by game industry veterans with decades of experience working on some of the most ambitious, acclaimed multiplayer games. Our mission is to push the boundaries of multiplayer gaming, with a vision centered around collaboration, creativity and community. Taking aspects from traditional MMOs and social networking, our team aims to deliver a new, evolved experience in the multiplayer genre.