We are hiring a Product Manager
for AnRKey X
to develop long-term strategies and vision for our multi-release Play to Earn game studio and suite of metaverse creator and developer tools.
This role requires an experienced product development professional and a team player who will not only support senior executives, but take the ownership and lead with autonomy. As the product manager, you should have extensive experience of traditional and mobile gaming and basic knowledge of blockchain technology for gaming, NFTs, decentralized finance, and the Web3 metaverse. A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for building and operating business-driving decisions while being able to contribute in a hands-on fashion. They should have a deep understanding of roadmap and KPIs management, working closely with our high level developers, engineers, and designers, in order to deliver the highest standards of product delivery. *Must Have Relevant Experience*
• Full participation in the development of games and creator tools, from project ideation and integration of new mechanics to deployment in blockchain gaming and the metaverse
• Work closely with the executive team to achieve our vision, by developing roadmaps to ensure that we have the best resources in achieving our vision
• Plan and oversee the project, and manage team of developers, engineers and designers
• Develop and maintain project schedules for all aspects of development
• Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leads (art, design, development, and QA)
• Contribute to the improvement of the quality of our games and creator tools, the productivity of our teams, and the efficiency of our processes
• Motivate and participate in business leads, ensuring that our development team of developers, engineers, and designers are aware of new and/or time-sensitive requests and requirements
• Become the technical reference for the team in communicating the platform’s potential to maximize performance and production efficiency, hence providing robustness and stability
• Perform as follows: program, support, integrate, document and validate the game and creator tool suite development
• Develop and implement go-to market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution, learning and adoption periods.
• Monitor and research the market trends and our competitions directly and indirectly. Qualifications
• At least 4 years of relevant gaming and/or game developer tool product management experience and a proven track record in traditional and mobile gaming. Must have basic knowledge of blockchain technology for gaming, NFT, decentralized finance, and the Web3 metaverse products
• A deep understanding of the gaming, metaverse, NFT,and DeFi markets, the trends and the key players
• Experience in direct-to-consumer digital products or services, with a proven track record of launching products or platforms, preferably in gaming and metaverse
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
• Strong analytical and logical skills, problem-solving and organizational skills and strong presentation skills - are required
• Able to provide clear and direct communication. Turning complex ideas into simple presentations to present to both internal and external stakeholders.
• High level of operational standards background - continually practicing proactive and meticulous analysis and attention to detailed processes
• Experience managing a team of at least 10+ developers (programmers, animators, artists, designers, testers)
• Candidate must have shipped at least two video game titles
• Extremely strong project management skills - Fluent with Agile methodology
• An excellent knowledge of production, the difficulties generally encountered by teams and solutions tailored to their requirements;·
• Ability to analyze problems and provide consistent guidance on different areas: art, game design, organization, business
• Excellent interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy
• Experience translating UX testing and feedback into new features
• Experience in game and product technical writing and document management to create tech tools and game product guides, developer technical specs, and education documents.
• Additional language(s) including Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, or Turkish is a bonus
• Remote work only (must be able to work on Asia time zone)