We are hiring a Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
to lead and direct strategic direction, development and future growth for AnRKey X
. The ideal CTO will have extensive experience in games development and leadership of top-performing teams. The candidate understands the focus on customer experience and technical levels in creating the best gaming experience.
As the CTO, he or she should have extensive experience in games development in Unity, traditional PC and mobile gaming, and basic knowledge of blockchain technology for gaming, NFTs, decentralized finance, and the Web3 metaverse. He or she needs to understand the production process of a game and the different aspects from A to Z on a technical level.
The candidate should also have a deep understanding of roadmap and KPIs management, leading and working closely with our high level developers, engineers, and designers, in order to deliver the highest standards of product and technology delivery.
The CTO will see complexities in the business model and the market as challenges and opportunities for the organization and will have the ability, in conjunction with other senior managers within the company, to build and implement new strategies necessary to meet the needs of all stakeholders. He or she will be responsible for establishing the company positioning in terms of future technologies, creator, gamer and metaverse tools and platforms, and the devices where our products will be used.
The CTO is AnRKey X
’s top technology executive, playing a key role in the roadmap to success, including being the “face” of technology for the company displaying championing technologies both internally and amongst your peer group.*Must Have Relevant Experience*
- Accountable for leading the vision for game development, game technology, current engineering processes and infrastructure, backend systems, leading the strategy, design, and architecture for AnRKey X.
- Identify, communicate and pursue key strategic engineering efforts
- Drive communication across all disciplines in coordinating engineering plans
- Lead technical design reviews to identify potential problems
- Implementing standards to improve technical team’s costs and operations as effectively as possible.
- Identify/plan tool development to improve productivity
- Supporting the needs of game and product teams at a technical level, and translating those needs into capabilities and practices
- Empower a team of high level of individuals, in term of efficient and cost-effective delivery and operations
- Create and oversee high level KPIs
- Champion sound, actionable, technical solutions required to provide a high-quality experience to our game players and creator tool users
- Cultivate a consumer-focused perspective in term of delivery of our products to the market
- Maintain a broad view of emerging technologies and developments.
- Conduct and participate in product and market analysis, design decentralized transaction systems, security protocols and architectures, and undertake and explore the understanding of blockchain technology and the metaverse world.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that business deliverables are met.
- Proven 5-7 years of experience as CTO or similar managerial role
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Required and proven experience within relevant gaming development, game developer tools, or game technology businesses covering a number of large-scale development cycles.
- Strong work experience within C++, C#, Java or other OOP languages, and some experience in blockchain technology gaming preferred
- Expert knowledge of online / multiplayer gaming, scaling, cloud services
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- A basic understanding of the blockchain gaming, metaverse, NFT, and DeFi markets, the trends and the key players, and the Web3 metaverse products
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy upon
- Previous experience in mentoring and inspiring a high-performing and cross-functioning team of experts
- Hands-on experience with complex project managements
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Additional language(s) including Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, or Turkish is a bonus
- Remote work only (must be able to work on Asia time zone)