• Design, implement and maintain systems and tools to support gameplay (animation, locomotion, navigation, combat, etc.).
• Collaborate with designers, artists, and other programmers as needed.
• Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code.
• Profile and optimize to remove bottlenecks.
• Test and document code produced.
• Support tools and technology as needed for specific project requirements.
• Mentor and guide less experienced programmers as needed.
• B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Minimum four years of professional programming experience within the game industry.
• Good understanding of what makes a game fun and interesting to play.
• Expertise in both C++ and Blueprints.
• Strong programming generalist with solid code architecture skills.
• Proficient in linear algebra.
• Enthusiasm and initiative.
• Excellent spoken and written English communication.
• Able and motivated to work with other team members.
• Commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures.
• Specialist in other game programming areas (audio, effects, networking, etc.).
• Being an active gamer.
• Experience with MMORPG