What is Yodo1 and why should I care?
Yodo1 is a company that helps mobile game developers.
We provide the platform for developers big and small to learn and master the industry, turn their games into steady sources of income, enter new markets, and collaborate with top global brands to make smash hits.
It all starts with MAS: Managed Ad Services, a unique monetization solution that helps developers optimize their income from games. See it for yourself in 5 minutes: bit.ly/yodo1MAS
Today, our platform is helping thousands of developers around the world turn their titles into scalable businesses. Our singular focus for the coming year is rapidly scaling up our user base and turning passion into livelihood for tens of thousands more.
If you care about this as much as we do, we want you on our team.
Right now, we are hiring a PR and Social Media Manager to support our upcoming IPO and further establish Yodo1 as the go-to solution for anyone who wants to launch or advance their career in mobile gaming.
You will have creative control over expanding our online presence, supported by and learning from leaders in an industry that represents more revenue globally than any other form of entertainment—gaming. Bring your hunger to learn and grow!
- Managing corporate communications, working closely with key stakeholders to create a new PR and social media strategy that will solidify our thought-leadership in the mobile gaming industry and prepare Yodo1 for IPO;
- Owning and growing our online presence, from our website, news page, and social media accounts to featured content in online magazines, industry news sites, informational pages, and online business directories;
- Driving the creation and regular publishing of high-quality content;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external publications and industry partners to increase our reach and support the goals of each business unit;
- Overseeing our SEO and SEM strategy and execution.
- Published in media outlets; please share your work;
- Experience working with publications to get press coverage;
- Track record of creating and owning PR and social media strategies;
- Ability to take scattered ideas and turn them into powerful stories;
- Creativity and ability to get things done well and on time;
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM preferred;
- Experience working with or leading an international team is a plus;
- Native- English or equivalent English proficiency is a must.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. Apply now to change the game for game developers.