This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
- Shape games of the future alongside a diverse team of gaming experts from over 30 countries.
- Must have 5+ years experience as a Game Producer with at least 1 successful game title.
We are hiring a Lead Game Producer to lead our diverse, fully remote team of gaming experts across six continents in shaping games of the future while Working From Anywhere.
You will help us deliver the highest-quality games while continually innovating on new methods to improve key metrics for monetization, virality, and retention.
Working with a variety of different game teams ranging from casual to hardcore, you will help each team achieve goals by guiding the creation and sharing of new monetization designs, live ops events, and innovative marketing strategies that drive more effective player acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Within a high-level perspective, you make things happen by ensuring parties are communicating effectively, and development resources are focused on the right area.
- Ensure our games’ revenue goals are met.
- Establish a vision and strategy for the production of high-quality games, including building and maintaining a core product manager team.
- Based on available resources, define milestone scope, schedule, and budget in relation to the goal, then obtain validation from internal and external development teams and stakeholders.
- Prioritize tasks and track day-to-day work with product managers to ensure objectives are met on time.
- Mitigate risks by identifying them early, proposing and implementing contingency plans by deciding which compromises should be made between the time, quality, and budget.
- Collaborate with internal departments including Finance, Marketing, QA, Production, Customer Service, and Business Development.
- 5+ years of experience as a video or mobile game producer or any other relevant position in the software or game industry, having shipped at least one title through the full production cycle.
- Native-level Chinese fluency with Experience with free-to-play mobile games and extensive knowledge of the mobile game production process and systems design.spoken and written English and the ability to communicate and cooperate across cultures.
- Experience and proven success leading and growing a team.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and innovation, with a focus on results.
- Proficiency in Chinese
- Experience across multiple free-to-play game genres ranging from casual to mid-core is highly desirable.
- Good change management knowledge.
- Experience working with international teams.
- Able to work at least 4 hours between 9 AM and 8 PM Beijing Time.
What We Offer
We want our contributors to grow with Yodo1 and take ownership in our shared success.
At Yodo1, you will enjoy:
- Pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Flexible hours and unlimited paid time off.
- The ability to Work From Anywhere (WFA).
- The option to be paid in your currency of choice.
- An allowance to purchase devices or equipment to improve your WFA setup.
- Variable compensation through our annual bonus programs.
Apply now to change the game for mobile game developers and build your career from anywhere!