Looking for a new challenge?
Yodo1 is a gametech company dedicated to one goal: giving developers the tools to turn their games into scalable businesses. After successfully publishing top-grossing titles such as Crossy Road, Hang Line, and Rodeo Stampede, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products to support mobile game studios around the globe.
Today, our leading Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers improve their monetization. Our goal for 2021 is scaling the platform for 10,000 games.
As our global workforce grows, we are re-imaging not only the future of the mobile gaming industry but the future of work. At Yodo1, we embrace a work-from-anywhere, excel-from-anywhere culture. If you thrive on frequent feedback in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, you’ll love being on our team.
We need a Head of User Acquisition to help us innovate our user acquisition strategies and provide repeatable methodology to increase new user base and revenue for thousands of developers across mature and emerging markets.
During this project, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow by:
- Testing and strengthening your skills on a wide variety of games;
- Developing expertise across global markets;
- Working with the best in user acquisition for the massive Chinese market.
Successful candidates will advance to lead our global user acquisition team.
What does success look like?
At Yodo1, our first question is always WDSLL: What Does Success Look Like? As Head of User Acquisition, your success will be measured by:
- Innovating user acquisition strategies for games using our MAS platform;
- Finding new ways to increase ROAS, traffic, and quality installs;
- Driving the continuous improvement of our UA performance to uplift gross profit.
What you'll be doing:
- Researching, testing, and introducing new user acquisition channels, agencies, and creative ad formats that out-perform the market;
- Staying up-to-date on the industry’s user acquisition trends and applying them to our practical operations;
- Owning and cultivating relationships with all key user acquisition platforms and negotiating with the industry’s leading traffic providers to get the best commercial terms (such as rebate rate, credit term and services) for user acquisition games;
- Optimizing UA creatives strategies and data accuracy;
- Creating and publishing best practices and learnings on user acquisition to help developers using MAS to increase new user base and revenue;
- Making our UA campaign creation and optimization more automated and more efficient.
- User Acquisition: 3-5 years of relevant experience globally and/or in China;
- A/B testing: defining goals, conducting tests, and making accurate analysis reports to guide UA decision-making;
- Networking: maintaining strong relationships with various UA service providers to seek support and get their latest product and tech updates;
- Management: handling multiple projects, tasks, and teams; prioritizing and working proactively to lead team creation and cross-team cooperation;
- Character: innovative and self-motivated, good at problem-solving, result-oriented, stress-resistant, and challenge-hungry.
Bonus skills: Fluency in Chinese Mandarin is a big plus but not required.
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is on the fast-track to expansion; if you think scalably, you’ll advance quickly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We love (and support) entrepreneurship among our staff.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!