- Drive creative ideas, global campaigns, and new partnerships for our hit games
- Must have 3+ years of working experience in online game live operations
We are hiring a Game Live Operations Manager who can drive creative ideas, global campaigns, new partnerships, measurable exposure, and increased downloads for our hit games.
Joining the Yodo1 mission will give you opportunities to learn and grow by working with a diverse, international team of industry experts, experimenting with new ways to reach and engage players across many channels, and letting your creativity shine by putting your ideas to the test.
- Develop weekly bundle live-oping plans based on previous sales metrics, and manage the implementation.
- Make and organize in-game events to drive up player engagement and monetization.
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions and turn new live-ops ideas into actionable plans.
- Present the game performance tracking in weekly department meetings, and be the go-to person in cross-team cooperation on community management and event promotion.
- Use Unity to set up bundles, in-game events, and other stats.
- Follow up on player feedback in cooperation with the customer support team.
- 3+ years of working experience in online game live operations
- A keen gamer who has stayed with at least 1 online game for over 1 year
- Deep interest and understanding for the industry and games to produce effective live-ops plans
- Good understanding of statistics, and great organization skills for live-ops plans
- Proficiency with Unity and Unity-related work experience preferred
- Able to work under pressure, take on new challenges, and proactively solve problems
- Strong team communication and cooperation; able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively both in English and Chinese
What We Offer
We want our contributors to grow with Yodo1 and take ownership in our shared success.
At Yodo1, you will enjoy:
- Pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Flexible hours and unlimited paid time off.
- The ability to Work From Anywhere (WFA).
- The option to be paid in your currency of choice.
- An allowance to purchase devices or equipment to improve your WFA setup.
- Variable compensation through our annual bonus programs.
Apply now to change the game for mobile game developers and build your career from anywhere!