This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
- Create First Person and Third Person character animations that adhere to Unreal Engine control rig
- Establish animation pipeline and manage handoff with Unreal programmers
- You have experience animating game ready first-person arms and hands
- You excel at working independently, without excessive structure or oversight
What We Offer:
- Global Opportunity: Open to candidates worldwide.
- Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what's possible in gaming.
- Remote-First Culture: Benefit from a flexible work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org. Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “worlds-jobs.org” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org. We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.