As a member of the Marketing team, the User Acquisition Specialist will focus on marketing actions to drive players' acquisition for our free-to-play games. You'll be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels and optimizing to make a direct impact on the growth of the Vivid Games brand.
What are your duties?
- Planning and executing user acquisition campaigns with ad networks, DSPs and other self-serving platforms (Unity Ads, Applovin, Liftoff, etc...),
- Being the point of contact with external agencies running CPI campaigns for us,
- Collaborating with the game team analysts to define key events and KPIs to optimize campaigns for,
- Working with our BI to extract all data necessary for optimization and refine our dashboards,
- Briefing artists to produce UA creatives following industry best practices, and test their performance,
- Ensuring the integration of your networks with our MMP.
What should you offer?
- At least 2 years of experience executing and optimizing mobile marketing campaigns with ad networks (preferred: Unity Ads, Applovin, etc.) or at a minimum with SRNs (Facebook, Google ads, etc.),
- Experience working with external partners such as agencies,
- Fluency in English (the team is English speaking),
- Ability to work effectively while multi-tasking in a sometimes high-pressure environment,
- Mobile games interest and experience will be a bonus,
- Surprise us with: SQL knowledge; experience working (both setting up integrations and tracking) with an MMP (Appsflyer, Kochava, Singular, etc.).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.