This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Want to help teleport enterprise collaboration into a 3D, cloud-based, virtual world? Want to push the boundaries of performance and transform the remote working experience? VirBELA ( www.virbela.com ) develops collaboration, learning, and assessment tools for major corporations like Amazon, eXp Realty and top business schools like Stanford GSB. 100% Remote.
VirBELA is seeking individuals who are mature, inquisitive, reliable, self-directed, and interested in developing virtual worlds, simulations, and computer games in a rapidly growing business. As a 3D Artist at VirBELA you will be working on a cross-disciplinary team that includes software engineers, asset designers, organizational psychologists, corporate leaders, virtual world specialists, and domain experts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop 3D art assets for virtual worlds, including:
- Develop and edit texture maps
- Work with team on design of new virtual worlds
- Support custom applications through modifications of existing assets
- Bachelors of Arts and/or Game Design degree
- 3+ years Experience in 3D model development for games and/or virtual worlds.
- Experience with relevant software systems such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, ZBrush, MotionBuilder, etc.
- Experience in integrating assets into Unity projects