About Verboso: We are developing a multifaceted speech therapy gaming and progress management system to help therapists, parents, and clients improve their speech therapy outcomes. One of the most important aspects is keeping clients of all ages engaged in their therapy, and at Verboso, we do that through video games.
The Role: Verboso is seeking a Unity3D Game Developer who has a creative mindset and technical expertise to create high quality games. The Lead Game Developer will work to create an experience where users forget they're doing speech therapy and are just having fun. You will create original content and game mechanics while developing/maintaining production level code.
• Experience building games in Unity3D (preferably for WebGL, Android, and/or iOS)
• Experience integrating 3rd party APIs and SDKs
• Game design work
• Strong technical foundation you can use to write production-level code.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
• Write and maintain codebase for Unity3D games (new and existing)
• Develop original game concepts, as stand-alone or improvements to existing games
• Develop/improve game mechanics
• Manage deployment pipelines (WebGL, iOS, Android)
Pluses (not required):
• Unit testing experience
• Experience with Adobe suite (illustrator, animator primarily)
• Ability to create game assets (2D or 3D)
• Azure DevOps, Pipelines
• Microsoft Azure
Compensation: Dependent on experience. We encourage all experience levels to apply if you can show us relevant projects/work.