This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Business & Analysis Jobs.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Full-time Contractor as a Remote Executive Assistant, the Desk! In this high visibility role, you will provide remote support to departmental leaders across the organization to ensure seamless daily operations. If you thrive on prioritizing and multitasking in order to help support busy executives, we’d like to meet you!
This Full-time, Remote Contractor opportunity will be approximately 4 months (June - October).
- Provide executive administrative support on a global/regional scale and manage multiple executive calendars simultaneously
- Work within a highly collaborative team environment whilst working remotely with minimal supervision, ability to adapt to a variety of personalities and communication styles
- Be highly organized, proactive and solution oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports with a high degree of detail and accuracy
- Hold a have high level of integrity and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Assist with offsite event coordination with the ability to multi-task proactively in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones
- Executive Assistant Experience in Tech or similar field
- Must be available from Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time
- Proficient in Google Calendar and Docs, MS Office Suite, Concur or other expense programs
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders at one time
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.