Job Title: Video Game Technical Director
Company: Tiny Ghost Studios
Tiny Ghost Studios is a young game studio with the humble goal of attempting to completely transform the way we humans tell each other stories!😎😅
Are you a tech wizard with a knack for turning wild ideas into digital realities? If so, you might be the Technical Director we've been conjuring up! Join our merry band of artists, game-designers, and master storytellers on an epic adventure in game development. Your mission? To steer our technological ship towards strange new territories and boldly create mind-blowing narrative-focused games. If you’re ready to be the Gandalf of our Middle-earth and sprinkle a little magic on the gaming industry, don your wizard hat and send us your application! 🎮✨
Location: Remote/Canadian Citizen, Priority will be given to Ontario Resident
We are a fully remote studio located in the eastern and pacific time zones.
Job Type: Three-month contract leading to potential full-time.
Salary: $90,000 a year
Experience: At least 5 years in video game development, ideally with 2 years as a project lead.
- Lead the technical development of an innovative, AI-assisted, narrative-focused video game platform.
- Work closely with the lead-team to develop a robust, iterative, and realistic product roadmap with a focus on agile development.
- Conduct research and experimentation with emerging techniques and technologies that would aid the development of the product.
- Look towards using and integrating AI technologies to aid in the game development process and potentially drive certain aspects of the platform.
- Collaborate with studio partners to ensure seamless implementation of technical elements.
- Passion for narrative-focused games, wicked game art, and especially for building community within the workplace!
- Strong technical skills in 3D game design.
- Proficiency in Unity and/or Unreal Engine is a plus!
- Familiarity with AI-assisted art development - particularly Stable Diffusion - is a strong plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter highlighting relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Technical Director Application" in the subject line.
Tiny Ghost Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.