Who is Thirteen Games?
We are a fully funded indie studio determined to put our unique stamp on mobile gaming. We focus on a friendly, collaborative, and balanced work environment with our fully remote team. Innovation is our favorite word, and we think the number 13 is lucky. We have big plans and are looking for the right person to help us build the future of Thirteen Games!
- Nova Island is a mobile online card game that combines aspects of PvP battlers, chess, poker, stock markets, and life into a strategic, fast-paced experience.
- 90 dynamic in-game characters ready for the spotlight.
- A product of more than 30 contributors over the past 2+ years.
- Currently available worldwide in the App Store and Google Play Store
- 100k Downloads with limited marketing
- 4+ rating
Marketing Director Role
Thirteen Games is looking for a Marketing Director to create and lead our global marketing strategy for Nova Island. We have a proven product and can’t wait to show the world with your help. Join the team and lead us to 1 Million downloads in the next year!
What you'll be doing
- Lead the charge in how Nova Island is positioned and presented to the world.
- Work with leadership to define marketing metrics, goals, and creative direction.
- Establish and manage the global marketing budget.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns on all platforms.
- Grow our social media presence.
- Manage relationships and workload with external marketing partners.
- Manage marketing workflow, deliverables, planning, and cross-departmental relations.
- Work with Community Manager to market community events and re-engagement campaigns.
- Conduct data analysis of campaigns, adjust appropriately, and apply learnings to future campaigns.
- Manage copywriting across all ad campaigns.
- Lead the re-design of Thirteen Games website.
- Meet with the team daily on our company Discord server.
- Play the game regularly to keep up with the latest changes.
- Direct marketing, marketing program management, or marketing consulting (mobile game experience preferred, even better if multiplayer live service).
- Paid media campaign strategy and management:
- Creative development
- Agency selection
- Media planning
- Campaign tracking and optimization
- Proficiency with Google ads, Apple ads, and mainstream social media platforms.
- Someone who:
- Takes initiative and loves getting stuff done.
- Aggressively integrates the latest trends and strategies for mobile marketing into our plan.
- Experience creating marketing assets
- You’ve worked on a 1 million+ download marketing campaign
- You’ve played and enjoyed Nova Island
- A desire to be a part of a company that aggressively cares to affect positive change in the games industry.