Tanglewood Games are a team of Unreal Engine specialists who provide development support to some of the biggest names in the games industry.
We are currently hiring fulltime Software Engineers with Unreal Engine experience to join our team and provide Unreal Engine support to our clients.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- An excellent understanding of Unreal Engine
- Detailed understanding of core engine and framework, best practices and good knowledge of profiling/optimising
- Excellent C++ skills and good knowledge of advanced debugging.
- Ability to write well optimised and portable code.
- Significant contribution on at least one UE4 game.
- A keen interest in games.
- Console development experience.
- Multiplayer development experience.
- Experience working as part of an engineering services studio.
This role can be 100% remote or if you wish, you can work from our HQ which is based in Hartlepool.
What we offer
- Flexible working environment- Office based, fully remote, or a hybrid of both
- 20 days holiday + 3 day Christmas holiday + bank holidays
- An additional 1 day for every year with Tanglewood (up to 7 MAX)
- Excellent work-life balance- Any overtime will be optional and paid
- Annual bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cash plan
- Death in Service
- Opportunity to work on AAA Unreal Engine titles
- Clear career progression- with goals to advance to Principal or Lead level