Talofa is seeking a Mobile (iOS/Android) Unity Client Software Engineer to join the team for our new social running game in development. This individual will work with the product team to build real-time multiplayer gameplay mechanics, integrate interactive audio experiences, and real world fitness tracking. They will also work with artists, server engineers, and audio engineers to deliver high quality visuals and audio for a great running experience in Unity. We are looking for someone who is excited to build a world-scale running game on a new platform with us!
- Implement accurate and persistent fitness tracking features for location-based running-based gameplay.
- Prototype and build new multiplayer social and competitive gameplay features in Unity.
- Develop effective User Interfaces, e.g. Heads-Up Display elements, notifications, and menus for mobile phones and AR applications.
- Integrate interactive storytelling technology in Unity
- Create and document technical designs as needed for new features and communicate across functions.
- 4+ years professional experience in Unity
- Shipped at least one mobile title in a professional environment on iOS and/or Android
- Strong C#, with at least 3 years of professional experience
- A love for running or gamified fitness products
- Developed with a popular AR framework