Talofa is seeking a QA Engineer for our new social fitness game in development. We’re looking for someone passionate about working with a collaborative remote-first team to develop gameplay around fitness and gaming which is often uncharted and experimental. This individual will work with different team members (producers, artists; client, server, and audio engineers) to build QA processes and aid the engineering team in debugging.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the game experience is bug-free and maintaining scalable processes for ensuring code quality.
- Testing the stability and performance of the game on all platforms (iOS and Android)
- Creating and producing builds for playtesting for internal and external audiences
- Parsing logs using established development tools
- Develop testing practices for game features based on design and technical requirements
- Maintaining and driving the QA process through bug reports, test plans and dashboards to ensure that engineers know the state of the game at all times.
- Ensure that all bugs are tracked within Jira and flagged to the responsible parties
- Work together with the engineering and design teams to ensure that the final product is reflective of the game vision.
- 2+ years of professional experience in game QA
- 1+ years of professional experience in Unity
- Experience with Jira for bug tracking
- Understanding of DevOps (CI/CD Pipelines, Automations, etc.)
Nice to have:
- A love for running or gamified fitness products and games for social impact
- Strong analytical, communication and presentational skills.
- Experience programming in C#, and/or using test APIs
What we're looking for:
We are a collective of gamers and fitness geeks! That said, we'd love to work with someone who has experience with multiplayer mobile games and loves working on experimental gameplay. Being passionate about the intersection of fitness and games as well as curiosity about web3 is also a huge plus! We’re looking for someone to take our beta product through our global launch.
If you are seriously interested in this role, email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter on why you’re interested in the position!