SWAG MASHA is a mobile game developer in the Lifestyle genre. We are a partner of MY.GAMES - one of the top 50 game companies in the World with HQ in Amsterdam.
People know us mostly as interactive stories developer. Our titles such as Love Sick (2019) and Dream Zone (2020) gained over 50 mln downloads, building a strong fanbase around the globe. Currently we're working on a new project, based on narrative told by different characters and are growing our team across all departments. We value every voice on the team, open communication and transparency, and run a studio based on mutual respect and kindness between all members and levels of the team. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to be a part of, we encourage you to apply.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Character development
- Managing the writing and narrative processes
- Narrative quality control
- Building style guides and best practices that can be used by the writing team and direct collaborators
- Tight work with Game designer and key people
- Monetization mechanics
- Data-driven decisions and content polishing in collaboration with the Analytics department
Talented Lead Narrative Designers with strong dialog writing and editing skills are most welcome to try out for our team. As the first step, we offer a test assignment to help us assess your skills with the narrative. It would also serve as a good example of the kind of content you'd be working on.
Please note only submissions from native English native speakers will be evaluated.