As the Community Manager at Supremacy Games, you will lead the growth and relationship management of the Apex Kings community across social platforms, serve as the voice of the brand, and be an advocate for our players.
This position requires experience interacting with large global fanbases, influencers, and creators. The Community Manager’s primary role is to build relationships with fans through daily conversation, listen to and understand player suggestions and concerns, and then share these insights with the rest of the team, be it with the management, developers or artists or external agencies.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and clever writer with an expertise in games, web3/crypto and wider car culture. This person must be able to manage through the noise in order to convey key messages, connect 1:1 with players, and identify cultural opportunities for Supremacy Games to engage with. The ability to frequently bring fresh ideas to the conversation is critical.
- Lead the development of our game community across various social platforms including; Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch etc.
- Act as public-facing representative of Supremacy Games and communicate on behalf of the brand across necessary channels, in accordance with the company strategy.
- Establish relationships with fans, listen to consumers, and engage in conversation through our owned channels on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities for the brand to engage in wider cultural conversations and engagement trends.
- Act as an advocate for community members’ activities, suggestions, and concerns.
- Previous experience in managing a gaming community.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English par excellence.
- Familiarity in the gaming space and interest in car racing games.
- Thorough knowledge on the social media trends, publishing tools. Up to date on the latest platforms and technologies, as well as a desire to identify opportunities and trends.
- Working knowledge of social platforms (Discord, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, Youtube etc.)
- Ability to prioritize incoming requests, tasks and feedback.
If you got this far you are probably..
- Comfortable with free-to-play games.
- You’re interested in Blockchain\Crypto\NFT technologies.
- You have a passion for cars or motorsport.
How’s the environment?
- We are currently a fully remote workplace, so if you love working from home, you're in the right place.
- English is our working language, so fluent written and spoken English language skill is required.
- Even though a lot of independent effort is involved, developing games is a team effort so ability to work as a team - even if remotely - is required.
- Change is inevitable, as we don't know what tomorrow might bring. If the sun needs to rise tomorrow from the west and set in the east - we would hope that you're comfortable with that.
- We encourage initiative, if you think something can be made in a better way, please speak up.
What’s the opportunity?
- Early bird compensation plan.
- Get work on something that has not been done before.
- Chance to develop in your role - there will be plenty of responsibilities to share.
- Chance to develop company processes.
- Freedom to work from home.
To apply and for further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org