About the role:
As our Community Specialist you will play an instrumental role in building excitement and anticipation for our first game, and keep our player-base engaged and active. You will demonstrate and share passion for our game and community by acting as an advocate for players as well as the development team. You will find creative and effective ways to build and nurture our community, leveraging the uniqueness of Roblox.
- Build, nurture and expand our community of players, ensuring that our community of players is enchanted and excited about our game;
- Understand Roblox's viral nature and develop effective, creative grassroots community development strategy;
- Shape and manage our Discord channel as a key hub for player acquisition, , support and engagement;
- Identify groups, content creators, forums and alternative channels in which we can be present, develop a relationship and deliver creative ideas on how to build and grow our community;
- Create an influencer strategy that drives player acquisition and brand awareness;
- Maintain consistent and positive presence within the Roblox ecosystem (e.g. forums) in order to understand the state of the community, and what they need, and how can we serve them;
- Track community sentiment, feedback, and compile weekly community reports that meet business objectives.
- A proven track record of building an engaged community for at least one mobile game that reached scale;
- In-depth experience using Discord, Youtube, Twitch and other major social media platforms
- Experience working with influencer, especially on YouTube
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Entrepreneurial mindset: ability to operate in ambiguity and roll up your sleeves.
- Approaches challenges with curiosity, creativity and viral mindset
- Self-starter with ability to execute and deliver exceptional results when working remotely;
- Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines, with excellent relationship and communications skills
- Passion for video games and deep interest in gamer culture
Nice to Have:
- Experience building online communities with different age groups
- Experience within the Roblox platform as a gamer, developer and/or collaborator
What we offer:
Work from home or from anywhere! We have team members already in 3 different time zones working closely together with full transparency, efficiency and trust. We value our team members and believe each one has an important role in creating a unique, magical experience for our players! A strong and welcoming company culture: we love what we do and we love working together. You’ll love it too!
- Base salary
- Equity: stock in the company to make you feel like an owner, not an employee
- 28 vacation days (excluding holidays)
Supersocial is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.