About your role:
As our Associate Producer, you will work closely with our game development team, helping to create and manage agile production scheduling, team tasking, structure and efficiency, while leading QA initiatives, including but not limited to user testing. We are looking for a creative, process-oriented, and adaptive team player with the desire to help build a world-class games studio and ability to remove obstacles and deliver an exceptional play experience.
- Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of project resources to ensure that project tasks are completed on time, within scope, and at desirable quality
- Support on executing user testing plans, leveraging Roblox’s internal QA system and additional QA tools; Support in logging and tracking stability issues and bugs;
- Provide motivation and clear direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved;
- Oversee agile development progress, and ensure a smooth workflow, communicating schedules, updates, status, major decisions, risks, and blockers clearly and effectively;
- Own the product backlog, working with key stakeholders to prioritize and groom regularly;
- Act as conduit between development, and leads, ensuring all requirements are documented, implemented, tested, and approved;
- Act as an advocate of the user experience through delivery of qualitative reporting, assisting the Game Design Director in driving progress and improving the game throughout development.
- Track record of working as Project Manager and/or Producer with a mobile gaming studio that launched at least one game that reached scale;
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies for game development
- Prior experience in QA testing for games
- Effective communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: ability to operate in ambiguity and roll up your sleeves
- Fluent English both spoken and written
Nice to Have:
- Experience within the Roblox platform as a gamer, developer and/or collaborator
- Familiarity using Jira
- Certified Scrum Master
- Worked on a full project life cycle involving multiple disciplines
What we offer:
Work from home or from anywhere! We have team members already in 3 different time zones working closely together with full transparency, efficiency and trust. We value our team members and believe each one has an important role in creating a unique, magical experience for our players! A strong and welcoming company culture: we love what we do and we love working together. You’ll love it too!
- Base salary
- Equity: stock in the company to make you feel like an owner, not an employee
- 28 vacation days (excluding holidays)
Supersocial is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.