We’re looking for a smart, self-directed Front End Software Engineer who is comfortable bringing new ideas to the table and can stay calm under the uncertainty of building something totally new. As our Front End Software Engineer, you will work with our current team to build and support Aim Lab. The role is primarily Front End, but it will also include DevOps and backend engineering. You will also work closely with the data science team to visualize analyses on player performance. We’re always balancing our efforts between young and mature projects, so you’ll get along great with us if you aren’t afraid to iterate quickly on fresh ideas, but also take pride in running a stable ship on production systems.
- UI/UX Development and Design
- D3 data visualizations
- AWS deployment
- Web applications or mobile development
- Data visualization experience
- React/Redux, Vue.js or Angular
- Node, Python backends + PostgresSQL/NoSql
- Desktop design experience with electron, Microsoft Web Forms, etc.
- Killer graphic design ability
- Self motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision