In Starloop Studios we are looking for a Senior Game Developer freelance ready to make our clients' wishes and our team's ideas come true!
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- 3+ years of professional Unity and C# experience, preferably in a team environment
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Knowledge/Experience in C++
As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers.
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out!
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/