Starloop Studios is looking for a young person, with a clear commercial orientation, good communication skills, with a passion for video games and an interest in developing a career in the technological field, for a BUSINESS DEVELOPER / KEY ACCOUNT position.
- Commercial experience (at least 2 years), preferably in the technology sector.
- Good business skills (Communication, persuasion, etc ...)
- High level both spoken and written in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc ..)
- Fondness for video games and related knowledge at a commercial level (sales concepts, number of downloads, etc ...)
- Ease of use of programs such as Skype and Gmail to conduct interviews / contacts and hold conversations with clients.
- Customer orientation and results.
- Valuable technical knowledge about the development of video games / apps that can facilitate the autonomy of the salesperson in negotiations
- Valuable academic training in commercial and / or Marketing areas.
- Identification / Prospecting of partners
- Contact and lead generation for the sale of technological services to international companies
- Periodically report reports of business contacts, progress and results.
- Stable job in a sector with great growth prospects, closely related to own hobbies and very dynamic.
- Remuneration according to experience.
- Pleasant working environment where all opinions have a place within mutual respect.
- Flexible schedule.
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV to us.