Have you always wanted to work on an MMO? Do you want to be part of developing the best multiplayer adventure for girls? Look no further! We are looking for a talented C++ programmer to strengthen our Tools team. Our game is currently released on PC, Mac and iOS and we are using Qt for most of our Tools.
As a Tools Programmer at Star Stable you will:
- Develop, maintain and improve our existing Tools, workflows and pipelines
- Contribute well-structured code that meets game design and technical requirements
- Work with Visual Studio, Perforce, SQL, and our in-house proprietary engine
- Optimize code and data for memory usage and performance
- Help to identify and solve development obstacles or risks
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion to deliver great tools
- Is really interested in making the tools and work environment better for Artists, Designers and Engineers
- Has at least 4 years of experience programming in C++
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Is proactive and takes initiative
- Is capable of working with a large existing codebase
- Is good at communicating and collaborating with fellow engineers, designers and artists.
- Has the ability to give and receive feedback
- Knowledge and experience of Qt
- Have experience in creating tools and suitable workflows for designers, artists and other developers
We are a passionate and happy bunch of 170+ creative brains from 20 different countries, dedicated to creating immersive and inspiring experiences for a global audience of girls. Founded in 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, we are the makers of the popular adventure game Star Stable Online – the currently #1 ranked and fastest growing horse game globally.
Over the years we have extended our product line to music, publishing and several apps, continuously working to improve, grow and fulfill what’s at the heart of our mission – to inspire, to celebrate the power of sisterhood and to have a meaningful global impact, transforming the gaming industry into a more open-minded and inclusive environment.
Made it this far? Reach out, we’d love to learn more about you!