Since 2011, our adventure game Star Stable Online has changed the gaming industry, providing a platform for girls to come together and share an amazing online experience. Our mission is to transform the gaming industry to make it more diverse and inclusive for all. At Star Stable Entertainment you will be a part of diverse culture with a no-crunch policy, a prioritized work-life balance, and a workforce that is eager to test and try new things!
We are now looking for a Technical Artist to join our magical adventure in Star Stable Online, and help us set new creatures free.
Your challenge will be to improve the current art pipelines, supporting our artists to push visual quality and overcome technical boundaries. Also to work your magic on balancing the game memory performance. Be ready for more possibilities as we have new unannounced projects in the making!
Technical Artist at Star Stable Entertainment
As a TA you will work very closely with our artists and our tools and engine developers. You will act as the point of contact for other disciplines on technical issues for the art process and art game implementation.
To thrive in this role, we believe that you
- Have knowledge of python scripting and Maya.
- Have experience in the games industry as a Technical Artist, but most importantly, an in-depth understanding of art tools and production processes.
- Are a great team player and communicator. You want to help your colleagues to automate processes and improve efficiency.
- Enjoy solving problems and technical challenges.
- Have great time management and organisational skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our employee promise is that we want to help you grow by setting long term goals rather than working with directions. We let you decide in whichever direction you would like to develop, we want to do it with you. We promise you psychological safety and that your voice will be heard.
PS. It turns out that we are one of the most diverse gaming companies in Stockholm, and of course we like to keep it that way. So no matter who you are, apply now! We’re keen to hear more about you!