Star Stable Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a Media Analyst! This person will be a member of the BI team, partnering closely with the User Acquisition team. The ideal candidate loves driving continuous improvement in forecasting accuracy and process to positively impact planning smart media investments. The successful candidate will have a high level data analysis and problem solving skills. Sounds like something for you? Keep reading!
As a Media Analyst at Star Stable you will:
- Lead cross product and device performance planning supporting the User Acquisition team for monthly, quarterly and annual budget submissions.
- Develop and manage the User Acquisition forecasting process; Identify process improvement opportunities and enhance tools to assist in the work deliverables.
- Manage the regular analysis, reporting and optimization recommendations for User Acquisition campaigns against benchmarks and funnels to deliver on target KPIs.
- Assist in developing or identifying strategic marketing campaign goals and defining key performance metrics.
- Develop and manage reporting templates used to analyse and interpret data. In collaboration with BI, build and manage the campaign dashboards, marketing funnels and other reporting tools needed.
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed across functional areas.
We are looking for someone with:
- Around two years of experience working with data & insights and/or digital marketing areas of the business within an organization.
- An analytical mindset. You should be able to read and analyze data and extract key insights and recommendations and present these to the organization.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Qlik Sense and/or other similar tools.
- Competence in SQL and Excel to aggregate, extract and visualize data
- Good communication skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with team members, agencies and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Strong project management and operations skills.
This job is open for remote work, but candidates interested in moving to Stockholm after the pandemic are definite treasure, but not a requirement.
About Star Stable Entertainment
We are a passionate and happy bunch of 170+ creative brains from more than 20 different countries, dedicated to creating immersive and inspiring experiences for a global audience of girls. Founded in 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, we are the makers of the popular adventure game Star Stable Online – the currently #1 ranked and fastest-growing horse game in the world.
Over the years we have extended our product line to music, publishing, and several apps, continuously working to improve, grow and fulfill what’s at the heart of our mission – to inspire, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to have a meaningful global impact, transforming the gaming industry into a more open-minded and inclusive environment.
Made it this far? Reach out! We'd love to hear from you!
Currently, a lot of our employees and hiring teams are on their summer vacations, therefore it might take a bit longer than usual for us to review your application.