We are looking for a specialized Game Developer to turn a game idea into code on a fast moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- You are interested in hyper-casual games and have a track record with successful mobile games.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- You have at least 3 years of hands on experience on unity.
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio)
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology
Competitive package including:
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
- Work From Home