Sine Wave Entertainment is seeking a Projects Assistant to assist in the coordination of projects within the Product team. The successful candidate will ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and of a high quality. This position requires a great deal of flexibility, organisation and the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders across the business.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role within industry
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively through all levels of an organization.
- The candidate must be highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- The ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Intermediate knowledge of project management tools (ie. Asana).
- Candidates must be comfortable with working across different time zones (APAC/UK/US).
Roles and responsibilities
- Reporting to the VP of Products this role will assist in managing projects - ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Review and testing of tasks which are completed for first pass; this will include testing the website, in-world tools, UI, etc.
- Assist in drafting project and task brief documents.
- Go through user testing videos and summarize the result.
- Conducting relevant research and writing a summary of the findings.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Analytics/MySQL knowledge is a plus.
- A wide ranging knowledge of various social media platforms is also a plus.