This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
Full-time remote position | Working from home | UK residents only
As a Producer, you should be goal-focused, adaptable and comfortable coordinating multidisciplinary teams to successfully deliver on a shared vision. We are currently working on an unannounced original game with EA Originals.
What the role entails:
- Supporting the team to deliver the game to specification, on time and on budget while refining plans as the game evolves throughout development
- Collaborating with the production team to create and maintain schedules
- Proactively identifying needs or problems and working with the team to fix them
- Sharing and upholding production processes and pipelines while proposing improvements to maximise efficiency
- Facilitating good communication and knowledge sharing in the team across all disciplines
- Working collaboratively with our Publisher and external partners to test and release the game
- Championing and nurturing a healthy, open and collaborative culture within the team
Desired experience and skills:
- A minimum of 2+ years working in games in a production or project management role
- Has finalled at least one game from Alpha through to Release in a Production or QA role
- Can work autonomously but also know when to ask for help
- Collaborates with production peers to improve best practices and processes
- Organised and detail focused
- Clear and precise communicator
- Can identify risks early and create mitigation strategies
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with a multidisciplinary team
- Able to demonstrate understanding of different production methodologies and how you’ve worked with them on previous projects
- Experienced in a range of software packages used in the organisation of projects (e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Asana, Monday, etc)
- Genuine passion for games and how they are made
This role reports to the Lead Producer.