Rushdown Studios, a powerhouse of AAA gaming development, is expanding! We augment teams behind some of the most exciting titles in the industry, with a track record in games like PUBG, Among Us and League of Legends. Our mission is to blend talent and innovation, creating games that are loved worldwide. We're on the lookout for a Senior SDK Engineer to join our dynamic team and help shape the future of online multiplayer gaming.
As a key member of our engineering team, you'll be pivotal in developing the Unreal Engine Online Subsystem for our custom online backend, tackling the industry's most complex problems in multiplayer gaming. You'll work remotely, joining small, focused groups to push the boundaries of gaming technology.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- A passion for driving innovation in online gaming.
- A knack for creating clean, user-friendly APIs and a commitment to developer empathy.
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills, capable of aligning multiple teams' objectives and concerns.
- Self-motivation, with a proactive approach to bridging business needs and technology solutions.
- Strong analytical abilities, adept at data-driven decision-making.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online functionality and SDK and Plugin development, particularly with Unreal Engine.
- Proficiency in C++ and experience in developing Unreal Engine plugins.
- Experience with building scalable and secure client-server communications.
- Commitment to automated testing and continuous integration processes.
- Deep familiarity with Unreal Engine's Online framework and OnlineSubsystem APIs.
Compensation & Culture:
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $150,000/year, commensurate with experience and location.
- We offer competitive salary, 401k Matching, health/dental/vision insurance, a flexible vacation policy and more. We also have a generous video game reimbursement plan!
- Be part of a culture that values diversity of thought and background.
- Work with the best gaming companies on the planet to help craft essential player experiences used by millions of players around the world.
- Rely on our internal network of experts to grow your skills and help ship amazing games.
Are you ready to join a team where extraordinary games are born? Submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your Unreal Engine SDK and C++ expertise when applying to this listing.