We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Unity programmer who has good general knowledge of making games.
You will be expected to take on a wide variety of tasks, and work from your own initiative as an integral part of a small creative and collaborative team.
Become instrumental in helping take our game from Early Access to Version 1 and beyond, touching many parts of the game, improving current features and adding new ones.
The role is open to remote candidates or those who would like to work in our Caerphilly office.
- Experience working on commercial projects with Unity and C#, on PC, Console or mobile.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills with work examples.
- Ability to create clean and understandable code, and able to work with and edit others.
- Self-driven and autonomous. (supervision will be minimal)
- Comfort and familiarity with working remotely and using instant chat tools. (Slack/Discord)
- Creative and able to propose new features, ideas and solutions.
- Good knowledge of version control tools. (SVN)
- Good and reliable internet connection.
- Comfortable communicating in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong sense of integrity and honesty.
- Knowledge of Multiplayer and specifically Photon.
- Knowledge of reactive behaviour trees and animation controllers.
- Experience coding gameplay and interacting with designers and artists to achieve goals.
- Experience with optimisation.
- Passionate about video games, interest in ARPG's and Looter Shooters added bonus.