A talented 3D Character artist to create awesome character models
- Please provide a portfolio showcasing your best character work, including wireframes, UV layouts, materials, textures, etc. You know the drill.
- 2D art skills are a huge bonus, btw.
- You need to utilize industry standard software. We don’t really care what it is, as long as you can export to common formats and run UE4.
- UE4 experience is highly preferred, but other experience will be considered for the right individual.
General requirements and information relating to working with RWS:
RWS is a small, self-funded indie studio. We work on a shoestring budget. The work is paid, but please don’t expect EA money. That said, we have a very dedicated, extremely passionate team working from locations all over the world. This isn’t your typical studio, there’s a comradery here that you’ll find nowhere else. RWS is one of the oldest studios still making games, and there’s a reason for that. We listen to our fans, incorporate their feedback, and ultimately, make games that we ourselves want to play. We bow to no publishers, only our fans.
Come help us make POSTAL 4 the best it can be… And as always, regert nothing!
Beyond that, please consider the following:
- Let’s check out your resume. Honestly, we’re more concerned with your skills. But we still wanna see.
- These are remote positions, you will need to provide your own tools. A decent machine to run UE4 is absolutely required.
- Industry experience is preferred, but not absolutely necessary. Hey, if you think you’re a savant, let us know.
- You need to have the ability to attend team meetings over hangouts or chat. A decent proficiency in English is required.
- You must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. You’ll be afforded a lot of creativity in your approach, but standard practices still apply.
- You will be self motivated. No one will be standing over your shoulder, but there is accountability.
- You should be ok with crass, classless, and often juvenile humor. It’s all in good fun!
If this resonates with you, send your stuff to Josh@gopostal.com