Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations:Czech Republic; Estonia; Greece; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Slovakia; Spain
- Languages:English - Fluent
- Team:Management and Operations
Join the team of Solid Bash, a newly established brand, previously known as the Games Division of Room 8 Studio. Over 11 years in the industry and after numerous remarkable projects for Ubisoft, Rovio, Playtika, 505 Games, and many others, the Games Division has grown into a new studio to focus on creating state-of-the-art mobile games.
Superpowers you have are
- 7+ years of experience in a producer (or similar) role;
- 7+ years of experience managing multiple cross-discipline teams in an Agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban);
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Prior experience managing clients;
- Solid track record of projects (at least three published games successfully delivered on time and within the budget);
- Fluent English (speaking and writing).
You’re a rockstar if you have
- Experience in developing games with UNITY;
- Experience running LiveOps.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and build engaging player experiences;
- Help to define and document the vision of the game collaboratively with the Creative Lead;
- Own and promote the vision of the game across the Development Teams, internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify features value. Manage the Product Backlog, create Stories and define Acceptance Criteria;
- Drive the game development based on KPIs and players’ feedback.
- Manage resources according to the given budget to ensure the optimal growth of the project;
- Maintain a creative and collaborative environment;
- Build and maintain team health, motivation, and trust;
- Ensure transparent and smooth communication with clients;
- Understand clients’ expectations and seek solutions to achieve them;
- Coach the junior producers, support them in the resolution of complex problems thereby developing their expertise.
- Ensure the optimal growth and profit of the project;
- Forecast and manage budget reports regularly.
Join Us. get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.