+/-6h CET (Ideally closer to CET)
As a QA Producer at Raw Fury, you will oversee the quality perspective of multiple titles. You own the creation and execution of the test plan, you're a champion for the vision of the game - and know it inside and out. You will closely collaborate with game producers and assist in plans and budgets.
- Craft test plans: Breaking down the game in to test cases and creating a clear schedule to ensure ample time for testing and improving the game.
- Coordinating testing efforts: While you'll certainly be expected to spend a fair amount of time with your games, you won't be alone in these efforts. From outsourcing partners to internal QA, you will ensure each game gets the attention it requires.
- Champion the Vision: You will spend plenty of time discussing vision and game experience. If anyone has a question about the game itself, you're probably the person who has the answer.
- Regularly communicate the status of your projects and mitigate potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with multiple teams, potentially across multiple time zones.
- Have a presence in the community: Organizing playtests and monitoring player sentiment. Strong communication skills are a must.
- You live video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’ve been in this role before. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running with skill points allocated in all the right categories. You've been working in a QA role for at least 2 years and have ideally seen at least one title through release.
- You’re a self-starter. When nobody has given you a task, you look for one.
We encourage all sorts of people with the right qualifications to apply, but mind you there is a 10+ for hiring luck if you live in a European time zone.