Our team at Ramen VR is dedicated to making the most immersive VR MMO experience possible, and we’re searching for a Senior Data Scientist to help bring this vision to life.
You’re someone who possesses a passion for data and games. You’ll lead growing our data practice and help put the science into product decision making.
- Lead the development of data frameworks, models, analyses, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels.
- Provide data insights and actionable results to stakeholders across the team in support of their decision making.
- Identify and lead analytic experiments aligned with long-term, strategic initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science or similar role.
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages like R, Python, and databases like SQL.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applied statistical techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, with a strong quantitative background.
- Experience with working at startups.
- Real, demonstrable passion for video games and VR.
Why Work At Ramen VR?
Create the next reality
Every startup claims they are changing the world. How often do you find one that's building an entirely new reality? Also, we're such a small team, that you'll be working from and learning directly from the founders every day.
We Love Games
Have a favorite game coming out? Take a day off on launch day. We'll even buy you the deluxe version of the game. Play the game, and just do a short write-up to teach us what you learned. Join weekly game lunches where we bond and play games together as a team.
Need to walk the dog, take care of your kids, or just want to live where you are? Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Travel somewhere in the world with us, and live in a big house together for a week, all expenses paid. Spend time working, playing games, exploring a new country, and growing together.
For full-time employees, we offer unlimited PTO, full coverage health insurance (for you and dependents) if you're based in the US, an annual health & wellness stipend for non-US based folks, annual tech stipends to use towards VR or equipment and more.