As a 3D Art Generalist, you will create visually-stunning 3D assets for Zenith: The Last City, an immersive VR MMO.
You possess a passion for game development and 3D modeling, and will model, texture, and UV optimized assets that match the stylized art direction of the game. You’re the type of person who loves working on a variety of asset types, learning new skill sets, and working in a fast-paced environment where communication and teamwork are essential.
Our team at RamenVR is dedicated to making the most immersive VR MMO experience possible, and we’re searching for a 3D Art Generalist to continue bringing this vision to life.
- Collaborate with our Art Director and other members of the team to create a wide range of 3d assets including props, characters, environments, and hard surface models.
- Produce optimized, clean, low-resolution game topology and UV's.
- Create high-quality hand painted textures that match the style of the game
- Generate LODs for optimization
- Work in a remote setting in a fast-paced environment and collaborate remotely via Discord.
- Manage your time independently, completing tasks on time and bringing up issues and conflicts to the team as they arise
- 3+ years of modeling experience working in the games industry
- Portfolio showcasing stylized models and textures
- Basic knowledge of Unity or other game engines
- Strong communication skills
- Experience moving fast and working with tight deadlines
- Experience with a startup or indie studio.
- A passion for VR games and MMOs
- Knowledge of the end to end pipeline, including exporting assets into Unity