UK Only - Kickstart Employer Scheme for applicants aged 16 - 24
As an approved Kickstart Employer, the below roles offer 6 months placement for applicants aged 16 - 24 on Universal Credit.
Each position includes the following:
- 6 month placement
- Employability support - including CV and portfolio development / mock interviews / training
- Paid at national minimum wage by age each month (e.g ages 21 to 24 are paid at £8.20 per hour)
- 25hrs per week
- Reference letter upon completion available
We are urgently looking for a game programmer to join Pineapple Studios- the perfect opportunity for a developer looking to work on the next generation of mobile game experiences.
Ranging from UI implementation / QA / gameplay / graphics / character /networking & multiplayer programming. The role will predominantly involve collaborating with various departments (e.g. game & level design) throughout the development process, whilst learning the new ways to develop mechanics and systems. During the 6 months, you will also be working with industry leading methodologies, such as Kanban for project management .
Does the following describe you?
- A passion for games and gaming
- Loves creating new ideas and bringing them to life
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- A strong work ethic with the desire to achieve above and beyond
Desired (non essential):
- Experience working with game engine Unity C# / Unreal Engine C++
Location: Work from home
Reference letter upon completion available