- Over 29,000 employees and 54 delivery centers in 31 cities around the world
- China’s sole IT service and solution provider who is able to implement global delivery
- Serving 154 Fortune 500 clients and providing solutions and service for over 20 industries
- Providing services in 200+ languages, China’s largest language service provider, and one of Top 50 global language service providers for 6 consecutive years
Chinese > English Proofread/Review/Translate/Localize
English > Chinese Proofread/Review/Translate/Localize
1. Conducted in-depth research on game documents, developed translation directions suitable for different game types, and communicated and promoted within resources;
2. According to different customer needs (translation, testing, etc.), analyze project related issues, and give constructive comments on project process.
3. Text analysis, distribution, style and quality control, including translation quality control in project progress.
4. Proofread and feedback the translated text, and be responsible for the final delivery of language quality.
Can directly handle test project and be responsible for final delivery quality.
The evaluation items shall be filled in according to the evaluation requirements and quality, and the evaluation standards shall be continuously improved;
5. Style Guide, Glossary, TM creation, compliance and ongoing maintenance.
6. Updated and improved the game based on Q&A, customer feedback, Bugfix, player feedback, mobile forums, community information, etc.
7. Cooperate with PM to actively and effectively deal with negative feedback from customers, continuously and promptly translate process and quality check points.
8. Feedback resource issues actively, evaluate new resource qualifications, assist PM to continuously strengthen and expand resource management, enhance resource capacity, and improve the existing resource pool.
1. English Native speakers who are proficient in Chinese,
or Chinese nationals who are proficient in English
2. At least 3 years of experience in game localization, language review experience is preferred;
3. Rich experience in game localization translation;
Love games, familiar with game-related cultural background, various games and terminology;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, good team work spirit, strong initiative, and able to work under pressure;
5. Feedback translation quality problems positively, solve the shortage of translators and improve the overall quality of existing resources;
6. Have good professional ethics and accomplishment, keep business secrets;
7. Have a good understanding of local game culture and relevant game policies.