UK-only: Bristol office or remote
Outright Games is a leading publisher of licensed children's games. We work with global family favourite franchises to bring their stories and characters to life, across titles including Paw Patrol, Jumanji, Transformers and How to Train your Dragon.
Having focused primarily on console releases, we are now working with our market-leading brand partners to expand into the mobile games market. Following the successful launch of our first mobile game, L.O.L. Surprise! Movie Maker for iOS and Android, in September 2020, we are building our in-house mobile game publishing team.
This is an exciting time to join Outright Games Mobile. As one of the early team members you will have an important role to play in shaping the direction, culture and success of our newest department. With an ever-growing runway of titles ready to head into production, anyone who joins the company will get to hit the ground running in our "best of both" environment - a start-up division within a larger established business.
Outright Games Mobile is looking to hire an experienced Game Analyst, who will report directly to the Head of Mobile Games. This is one the first key hires for the new mobile division.
Our office is based in central Bristol, but we will accept remote applications from UK-based candidates as well. Occasional attendance at the Bristol office is likely to be required of a remote employee once permissible and appropriate.
The Game Analyst will be responsible for:
- Accuracy of and on-going access to data across multiple game titles
- Lead optimisation & A/B testing function across multiple titles
- Performing and documenting target market and competitor analysis
- Finding stories, opportunities, and issues in the data
- Communicating findings in coherent reports and using visual methods
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar analytical role dealing with multiple data tools, KPIs and cohorts
- Experience working in a LiveOps environment
- Data experience in mobile and console games would be a big advantage
- Experience in statistics and modelling would also be a big plus
- An organised and motivated self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Very strong technical and analytical skills and the ability to help define a data pipeline
- Understanding of the metrics important to mobile games
- Comfortable within an agile management environment and working with the relevant tools: Slack, Teams, Notion, Miro, Trello etc.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships across multiple time zones and locations
- Competitive salary as well as pension contributions
- 25 days paid holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare