One Man Studio is an outsourcing studio working with the mayor AAA Companies in the industry. We are a small Team of experienced and passionate developers who love videogames.
The role at One Man Studio
One Man Studio has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior / Principal Environment Artist, As a candidate, you must be passionate about all aspects of environment art creation and integration in Unreal Engine, with the ability to create astonishing environmental pieces within technical restrictions and that aid in gameplay immersion.
The ideal candidate will have a history of demonstrating an exceptional eye for detail, creative flair, stylistic versatility and the ability to communicate and collaborate on artistic and technical aspects with other team disciplines.
If you have a passion for creating Environments for Games and would like to work within a highly collaborative and open team, then we have the right opportunity for you to improve and expand your skills in a very supportive environment.
This is a fully remote position.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly skilled 3D Environment Artist who has a passion for their profession and who’ll add life and colour to our videogame.
We want to find someone who shares our passion for challenge and excellence to enjoy this path together.
- 3D Environment asset creation and placing them into our world
- Full ownership of landscapes, rocks, vegetation, and organic assets from modelling to final integration
- You will be part of a collaborative Team where communication is key
- Asset integration into Unreal Engine
- Material application based on our bespoke texturing workflow
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge and usage of a 3d Package,(Max/Maya) Zbrush, Substance Suite and Unreal Engine
- Great eye for texturing and material application
- Creative, resourceful and experience on games development
- Portfolio of your previous works
- Continued desire and willingness to learn something new
Where do we stand on diversity?
At One Man Studio, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.