One Man Studio is an outsourcing studio working with the mayor AAA Companies in the industry. We are a Team of experienced and passionate developers who love videogames.
This is a fully remote position.
The role at One Man Studio
We are looking for a talented Material artist to join our team. A Substance Designer “Ninja” Someone to help us create library of next gen materials to use in our projects. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Art Directors, define, develop and maintain the game library of base materials for both environment and character assets. The Material Artist main responsibility in create the best possible result in the final game and with Production to set realistic goals for milestone deliverables and supervise their progress.
What You Will Do
• Work with Art Directors to create all necessary base materials that fulfil technical and visual requirements
• Oversee and improve studio material creation pipelines including exploration of new techniques and technologies
• Adapt to the concept and style of the project
• Collaborate with other Art departments
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit
• Impressive portfolio demonstrating incredible material creation abilities
• At least 2 years of experience in the game in the game industry
• Excellent knowledge Substance Designer and Zbrush
• Excellent knowledge of PBR texturing pipelines
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5
Nice To Have
• Experience with Photogrammetry
• Experience with 3ds Max, Maya or other modelling software
• Experience with some tracking/scheduling tool (Jira, Shotgun, Trello, etc)
• Interest in developing video games
Where do we stand on diversity?
At One Man Studio, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.