Ideally MENA region
Niko Partners is the premier provider of market intelligence on the Asian games market. We aim to maximize the success and long-term sustainability of industry stakeholders by being the best in the world at understanding and articulating what drives the Asian games market. In addition to our research we also collect and aggregate data and news on all Asian markets.
We are looking for a talented contributors who are interested in building Niko Partners’ growing syndicated and custom research business. Niko Partners is growing fast, and you will be joining to fuel that growth. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Junior Analyst (Part time – Remote)
Niko Partners is hiring a bilingual Arabic-English speaking video game market intelligence analyst for our MENA research team to cover the video game market throughout major MENA markets, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt. The position title is Junior Analyst and the job will be part-time with a possibility of a full-time contract following a probation period.
The video game market intelligence analyst position is not an engineering, IT, or computer science work. The detailed responsibilities are as follow.
- Track local media for reporting on games, esports, and streaming in local languages and summarize the significance of the stories in English
- Track local and national games and esports events including participating teams, winning teams, prize pools in local currency and USD, venues, tournament operators, and sponsors
- Conduct desk research, consolidate findings and develop insights on the digital games market in assigned country markets
- Collect, organize & analyze data and information on the digital games market in assigned country markets
- Support sales and analyst team in maintaining relationships with companies based in the region
- Contribute syndicated reports, custom projects and blog posts as required
What we are looking for:
- Bilingual fluency or a native speaker of Arabic and English
- Currently living in the MENA region
- The ability to work in a remote environment and with employees across multiple time zones
- The ability to translate written content from Arabic to English and vice versa
- Self-driven and proactive, able to perform independently or in a team
- Strong communication, time management and writing skills
- Understanding of the games industry and comfort with market metrics and concepts
- Demonstrated ability using Office suite (Excel, PPT, Word)