If you love indie games and know your way around marketing them, we’ve got good news:
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to lead the marketing campaigns for our games, with some possible crossover with our sister agency Player Two PR.
Please note: This role is mid-level (and can be adapted to a senior role for the right person) so experience running marketing campaigns is essential.
Sooo… what would the role involve?
- Planning and leading marketing campaigns, working closely with our team, partner studios, and external agencies to deliver the best results possible.
- Briefing creative teams on marketing deliverables.
- Leading game positioning and audience insights.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance, adjusting plans accordingly.
- Communicating brand strategies and guidelines internally to ensure a unified approach across all communication channels.
- Keeping an eye on changes in the market, audiences, and the industry at large.
- Managing marketing budgets.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role in games, ideally with indie games.
- Excellent command of English and a strong attention to detail.
- A blend of creativity and analytical skills.
- Someone with a passion for indie games who wants to promote them to a wider audience.
- Soft skills: the role involves working with studios with different set ups, and people/companies with diverse cultures.
- A self-organised person with great project management skills: we work remotely, on a few different projects at once, so being able to keep track of different tasks is essential.
- Existing contacts with first party teams.
- A few shipped titles under your belt already!
- Fluency in any foreign language.
- Any extra skill you’d like to bring to the table! The role is flexible outside of core responsibilities, so there’s scope to make it yours and work on things you’re passionate about.
Some important points:
- If you are based outside of Sweden, you would need to be able to invoice us monthly (although we offer the same benefits regardless of where you are).
- Speaking of perks: you can expect the usual from us, including sick pay, 25 paid holiday days, and career development support, but also flexible working arrangements and a 4.5 day week.
- We very strongly encourage people of marginalised backgrounds to apply!
Send us a cover letter telling us why you want to join us and what games you enjoy most, and a CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 10am CEST on Monday 25th September.